UNILINC is a not for profit cooperative formed in 1978 to develop and operate a library network for the benefit of Members. We also provide services to libraries beyond the membership.
- Substantial savings on system purchase, support and development costs
- Invaluable resource sharing system support
- Significant discounts on databases, electronic resources, books, journals
- Interactive web-based information literacy programs
- Fully customisable application
- High levels of interactivity
Clients of our library consultancy services have achieved significant improvements in efficiency and performance.
UNILINC provides a cost effective, flexible service guaranteed to meet the specific needs and high standards of individual libraries.
UNILINC provides cost effective application and system solutions for your discovery services, electronic resources management and electronic linking. The software solutions include Primo, DigiTool, Verde, MetaLib and SFX.
UNILINC offers a platform for showcasing research publications and researchers, with the ability to measure research output and enhance impact.
Take advantage of our high level of technical and web design expertise.