- ADVANCED RDA – for the original cataloguer
UNILINC is offering a 2 day introductory course covering the basic concepts of RDA including FRBR and FRAD, the use of the RDA Toolkit and hands on exercises with MARC21 applications.
The course will cover the key differences between AACR2 and RDA, including changes to recording and transcribing data, preferred access points, ISBD and MARC21.
For details on course content, click here.
New course: open to both UNILINC members & non-members
- Date: 21-22 May 2013 - To book a place in this course click here.
* Click here for member prices
- Cost: $760.00 + GST *
[per person payable in advance]
- Location: UNILINC, Level 9, 210 Clarence St, Sydney
- Start time: 9.30am
- End time: 5.00pm
- Lunch and refreshments provided
|Fully booked courses|