- RDA BASICS - for copy cataloguing
A one day practical introduction to the application of RDA principles for copy cataloguing. The course will include hands-on navigation of the RDA Toolkit, outline the major changes in cataloguing practice and show how this is applied to MARC21. Course material will be provided.
New course: open to both UNILINC members & non-members
- Date: 30 May 2013 - To book a place in this course click here.
* Click here for member prices
- Cost: $380.00 + GST *
[per person payable in advance]
- Location: UNILINC, Level 9, 210 Clarence St, Sydney
- Start time: 9.30am
- End time: 5.00pm
- Lunch and refreshments provided
|Fully booked courses|