Reciprocal Borrowing Scheme
The Reciprocal Borrowing Scheme allows registered users of member libraries to borrow from other libraries. This has been a significant initiative for the libraries concerned and the scheme is unique in Australia. Users of the Scheme are fortunate indeed that their libraries have increased access opportunities in this way. This arrangement is supported by the UNILINC Shared System.
A form for the completion of details for a library joining the UNILINC Member Reciprocal Borrowing Scheme may be found here.
Libraries participating in the Reciprocal Borrowing Scheme as at January 2016 are
- Australian College of Applied Psychology - Sydney, Brisbane
- Australian College of Physical Education
- Australian Film, Television and Radio School
- Avondale College of Higher Education - Lake Macquarie, Sydney
- Board of Studies (NSW)
- Campion College
- Charles Sturt University - Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Orange, Wagga Wagga, Dubbo
- Christian Heritage College
- JMC Academy
- National Art School
- NSW Police Force
- Raffles College of Design and Commerce
- SAE Institute & Qantm College
- Southern Cross University - Lismore, Coffs Harbour, Gold Coast
- St Mark's Theological Centre
- Whitehouse Institute of Design - Sydney
For a list of NUC Symbols, please click here.